Wednesday 31 July 2013

Assalamualaikum, hello everybody. I’m Fatin Azmira.
BEL311? Is it interesting or uninteresting? 
Can I share with you guys something interesting about this class? 
First of all, this is Mr. Airil Haimi, he is our lecturer when he had his hair.


And this one, Mr. Airil with his new looks!  
Totally hairless right? 
But yet, he's still a good looking man.


Okay, that’s the only thing I want to update for tonight! Teech, please don’t be mad at me. Enjoy our blog peeps! Will update something more interesting thing later. Byeeeee, Assalamualaikum :)


XOXO, fatin.

3 comments:

  1. MIAH HA HA HA... WELL RESEARCHED FATIN!!!

    A+++ for making me laugh out so loud at 3am in morning, MIAH HAA HAA HAA!!!

    -teech-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. you're so naughty fatin. but seriously nice hair teech. love this post <3

    -wani h-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teech look more good having hair i think. Haha
    -kak yana-

    ReplyDelete