Monday 5 August 2013

Be CooL

A.P.A. style ? what the fish ?!?! :P


WO HO HO HO ! Well HellO There World !

So this is going to be my first blog on the BEL311 forum!

First a little introduction for who I am. 
Figure 1 show how AmirudZaki's look(bhaha, Skema APA bagai). =,="


Figure 1: Amirud Zaki's picture. (picture that wanna make Publicity, haha. post aku ske lha nk letak gambar ke tak, Janji gambar pn ikot APA style) (perlu kew?) =,=" 

Why we must follow the "skema" term , errghh ! I really hate it, because it is really make me and all of my friend work like this BEL311 looks like main core subject ? hah... teech, please don't make me mad. 
HEE :D

My name is Mohamad Amirudzaki aka meyoi (19 years old) and born and raised in Taiping!

A lot of my friends and people that I've meet in the pickup community say I'm a weird & the most craziest guy in the faculty accountancy... Well, so be it.

I hope in a couple months of now I  and Masterpiece's members have amazing story's, information, experiences,  to share with you guys and get better in pickup myself and teach you guys later on about the Writting, although my english is so broken lha, Well, it is just for fun! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment